This is probably the simplest thing to make. I prepare this a day before since it needs to be refrigerated for a couple of hours. I love having this for breakfast and as a snack. Whenever I have to photograph a wedding, this is what I pack as a snack – days can be long with little to no break. Not only is it filling, it is also healthy and yummy! I hope you enjoy this. You can play around with the toppings and see what combinations work best for you!
Plate, cup, bowl, spoon, glass, napkin from CB2
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 4 Tbsp chia seed
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a mason jar, combine ingredients. Mix well until combined. I usually close the mason jar and shake until all the ingredients are combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. I give it another shake within 30 minutes because some chia seeds tend to get stuck at the bottom. For best results, refrigerate overnight.
- Top 1/4 of the mixture with your favourite granola, fruits, and nuts. I like to add Love Crunch granola, fresh blueberries or strawberries.
- I use Silk Almond Vanilla milk, Love Crunch Granola, Pranna whole white chia seed