This is probably the simplest thing to make. I prepare this a day before since it needs to be refrigerated for a couple of hours. I love having this for breakfast and as a snack. Whenever I have to photograph a wedding, this is what I pack as a snack – days can be long with little to no break. Not only is it filling, it is also healthy and yummy! I hope you enjoy this. You can play around with the toppings and see what combinations work best for you!
Plate, cup, bowl, spoon, glass, napkin from CB2
Simple Almond Chia Seed Parfait
A simple almond chia seed parfait perfect for breakfast or to snack on.
2 hr 5 min
2 hr 5 min
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk
- 4 Tbsp chia seed
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- In a mason jar, combine ingredients. Mix well until combined. I usually close the mason jar and shake until all the ingredients are combined.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. I give it another shake within 30 minutes because some chia seeds tend to get stuck at the bottom. For best results, refrigerate overnight.
- Top 1/4 of the mixture with your favourite granola, fruits, and nuts. I like to add Love Crunch granola, fresh blueberries or strawberries.
- I use Silk Almond Vanilla milk, Love Crunch Granola, Pranna whole white chia seed