HOW DO I INSTALL LIGHTROOM PRESETS?
- After you’ve downloaded your product, you should have received a “.zip” file named after the preset purchased.
- Unzip the “PRESETNAME.zip” file
- The folder should contain a preset with the extension “.lrtemplate”
- You can either:
- Drag the “PRESETNAME.lrtemplate” to the Lightroom icon on your desktop and you should be prompted to “install” once Lightroom opens.
- Open Lightroom, click “Lightroom” on the top bar of the window. A window should open. Click “Presets” at the top. Then click on “Show Lightroom Presets Folder”. You can drag the “PRESETNAME” folder containing your new preset into the “Develop Presets” folder. Close Lightroom. Re-open Lightroom.
- Your preset should be in there ready for you to use!
CAN I GET A REFUND?
Unfortunately, due to the nature of our products (instant download), we have a NO refund and NO exchange policy.